For the last post in 2019, I would like to share some book titles which has influenced how I think as an individual and as an individual living in a systemic environment.
I picked up some of these titles from Bill Gates’s list last year and many were references in other books.
Of these 11 titles, the 6 books that had a significant impact on me are:
1) Weapons of Math Destruction by Cathy O’Neil
2) Winners take all by Anand Giridhardas
3) The Growth Delusion by David Pilling
4) Sapiens- A brief history of humankind by Yuval Harari
5) Range- Why generalists triumph in a specialized world by David Epstein
6) Why do so many incompetent men become leaders by Thomas Chamorro-Premuzic
The other 5 titles that I have read and would recommend include:
7) How Google Works by Eric Schmidt and Jonathan Rosenberg
8) The Trillion Dollar Coach by Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg and Alan Eagle
9) The Systems Thinker by Albert Rutherford
10) The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
11) Farsighted by Steven Johnson
Feed your mind well in 2020!